Henny Penny first introduced commercial pressure frying to the food service industry 50 years ago. Today, Henny Penny commercial pressure fryers continue to lead the industry in performance, durability and innovation. Frying under pressure enables lower cooking temperatures and faster cooking times. The additional pressure also helps seal in the food’s natural juices and reduce absorption of frying oil into product, making Henny Penny fryers a good fit for any kind of restaurant.. Results of pressure frying generally produce a product with less fat and more flavor than other frying methods.
- Seals in moisture and flavor for every product
- Yields a healthier, more delicious product
- Produces consistent results every time
- Faster cooking times even in higher volumes
- Manufactured with heavy-duty stainless steel
- Has a 7-year fry pot warranty