This is the Process we go through with each and every customer of DSL Northwest.
1. Understand the customer’s needs in their operation
2. Find and present the solution
3. Order and install the right equipment specific to the customers need
4. Deliver and train the customer on the proper use and maintenance of their equipment
5. Schedule regular maintenance to reduce cost of ownership
6. Schedule regular shipment (automailers) of regular wear parts
7. Repair equipment with the 20 technicians DSL Northwest has in the Pacific Northwest or through our Distributor network.
8. When the time comes, discuss repair or replace options with the customer.