✔️ DSL Northwest is a rapidly growing company servicing the Pacific Northwest.
✔️ Our territory covers the states of Washington, Oregon, Montana, Alaska and North Idaho.
✔️ We deal with the largest national brands in food service as well as the local and independent restauranteurs in our territory.
✔️ Grow personally and professionally with a socially responsible, private business where you can make a difference!
SEND YOUR CV TO: [email protected]
Field Service and Refrigeration Technicians
2 Open Positions in Western Washington Market and Portland Oregon Market
2 Open Positions in Auburn and Portland Areas
DSL Northwest is actively hiring for Field Service and Refrigeration Technicians. We are seeking 2 Refrigeration technicians for our Western Washington Market and Portland Oregon Markets. Additionally we are looking for 2 Field Service technicians in the Auburn and Portland areas as well. Great pay, benefits and training with a rapidly growing Foodservice Equipment and Service company.
Includes $2,000.00 signing bonus for all direct application candidates as well.
Apply now using the email above or call us at: 877-665-1125
Commercial Foodservice Field Service Technician
Positions in Seattle and Portland Metro areas, WA • Service
Factory-authorized field service technician installing and servicing specialty restaurant equipment. This position involves servicing our hot and cold side equipment for customers such as McDonalds, Costco, Dutch Bros Coffee, Wendy’s and Hops n’ Drops to name a few. We use a computerized dispatch system and GPS to ensure we are being as efficient as possible for our customers. As a technician, you will be part of a passionate, focused and growing team that interacts with other technicians and various departments each day. Specialized training will be provided to meet the need of our customers while providing a path to grow both in skills and with the company. Our priority is to ensure we are able to expediently and effectively serve our customers and provide excellent customer service both internally and externally.
- 2 or more years of technical experience with refrigeration, appliance repair, kitchen equipment, HVAC, or relevant military service.
- Relevant technical training, licenses, and/or certifications (i.e., EPA, CFESA)
- Able to read schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Basic hand tools, multimeters, manifold gauges, and some specific tools of the trade
- Valid enhanced driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Able to pass background check.
Additional Skills & Requirements:
- Able to frequently kneel, bend, push, pull, reach, and occasionally lift and carry up to 70 pounds.
- Able to work with moving mechanical parts, pressurized equipment, torches, open flames, heated surfaces, various liquids, low voltage electrical, safe electrical practices, vacuum pumps, hot, humid and/or freezing conditions.
- Able to work on ladders, roofs and confined spaces.
- Able to operate a heavy-duty company truck and pull 10’-15’ closed trailer.
- Ability to park and secure a service truck at home overnight.
- Professional appearance
- Non-smoking environment.
- Ability and willingness to be involved with the periodic on-call rotation that includes nights and weekends and occasional overnight travel as assigned.
- Self-motivated with the proven ability prioritize and work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Team mentality focus and great customer service skills
- Ability to work with technology such as smart devices, laptop computer etc.
- Refrigeration, HVAC experience huge plus
- Signing Bonus is available
Entry Level Commercial Restaurant Equipment Technician
Positions in Seattle WA and Portland OR Metro areas, Eugene, OR • Service
Entry Level service Technician specializing in restaurant equipment repair. This position will involve, equipment installation prep tasks, preventive maintenance tasks and introduction to the overall industry of commercial hot and cold side equipment repair. You will be servicing equipment for customers such as McDonalds, Burger King, Dutch Bros, and Hops and Drops. We use computerized dispatching and GPS to ensure we are efficient in how we serve our customers. As part of the DSL Northwest Team, you be part of a passionate, focused and growing team that interact closely with our support staff in various departments in the company. Our Priority is taking care of our customer and we strive to create an environment and culture that facilitates that experience. Training and tools will be provided. This will be entry level position; we will work with candidates to grow within our organization providing both a path to achieve master technician tier and help with all additional certifications to take the next steps in qualification and build a longstanding career with DSL Northwest Inc.
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and equipment.
- Basic ability to read schematics or wiring diagrams.
- Basic hand tools and multimeter use
- Able to work with moving mechanical parts, pressurized equipment, heated surfaces, low voltage electrical, hot, humid, or freezing conditions.
- Able to frequently kneel, bend, push, pull, reach, and occasionally lift and carry up to 70 Lbs.
- Valid Enhanced Driver’s license and good driving history.
- Able to operate a company vehicle.
- Ability to park and secure service truck at home overnight.
- Professional appearance
- Non-smoking environment
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Team centric and great customer service skills.
- Ability to work with technology such as smart devices, laptop etc.
- Prior appliance or commercial repair experience a plus
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Signing Bonus is available